Discover all that Umbria has to offer – at your own pace.
Umbria is also a center for fine cashmere clothing; there are outlets and the Cucinelli headquarters of Solomeo nearby.
Horseback riding can be arranged by request.
Both properties are situated on signed walking trails and there are several other signed trails around Collazzone. These peaceful pathways wind through forests, fields and valleys and boast beautiful views.
Cannondale hybrid bicycles, as well as biking/hiking maps and route directions, are available upon request.
There is an outdoor tennis court that can be rented in Collazzone.
Both the Antognolla and the Santa Sabina golf courses are about 45 minutes away.
There is a children's park and zoo 10 minutes away.
A private guide for touring Assisi and a private driver for day trips (or longer excursions) can be arranged.
Vespa motorscooter rentals for touring the countryside can be arranged.
Here are the driving distances to just some of the places you'll likely want to visit:
- Todi: 20 minutes
- Deruta: 15 minutes
- Perugia: 30 minutes
- Montefalco: 30minutes
- Assisi/Spello: 45 minutes
- Bevagna: 45 minutes
- Spoleto: 1 hour
- Orvieto: 1 hour
- Cortona (Tuscany): 1 hour
- Montalcino (Tuscany): 1.5 hours
- Montepulciano (Tuscany): 1.5 hours
Here is a short list of festivals in the area:
- Last weekend in May: Cantine Aperte/Wine Day/Winery Open Houses
- Bevagna: Medieval Le Gaite Festival in Mid-June
- Throughout Umbria: Umbria Jazz Festival in early July
- Montefalco: Summer Festival in August
- Perugia: Eurochocolate Festival in October
Hiking and biking in Umbria
Hiking/biking maps and route directions are available to our guests upon request, as are Cannondale hybrid bicycles.